Contact Us Follow us on Facebook! Follow us on Twitter!

Author Topic: Bye Bye TuneIn...  (Read 16554 times)

Offline silent

• Administrator
  • Soul Seeker
    • Brown Underground
Bye Bye TuneIn...
« on: April 30, 2016, 08:28:15 PM »
We have been removed from TuneIn directory as of today. Radionomy is being sued by Sony and several other labels for copyright infringement, apparently royalties were not being paid and TuneIn was ordered to remove all Radionomy stations. What does this mean for us? Not sure, for now we'll continue to ride it out with Radionomy and see where it takes us. Hopefully once the dust has settled we'll be back on TuneIn again in the future. In the meantime, the stream is still available here and at Radionomy.com, as well as within the Radionomy app, look for the app in your favorite app store.

.:silent

Tony de la Riva

Re: Bye Bye TuneIn...
« Reply #1 on: May 21, 2016, 03:21:26 AM »
I've been listening to Brown Underground since way back in the day and when you guys were on Live365. You always played all my badass oldies that take me way back to the good old days. Please keep on doing what you do you are one of a kind radio and Old School Chicanos like love your music. I'm glad I was able to find you again on the internet. :)

Debra

sADFOcYmvuNo
« Reply #2 on: July 13, 2016, 03:28:48 AM »
Skönt att det löser sig med konmmetarerna, så trist när det inte fungerar!Vilka härliga saker du visar, hängaren var så fin!!!!!Kram Agnetha

Ladainian

MmVmnMsTVlPYlxGzdf
« Reply #3 on: July 13, 2016, 03:33:45 AM »
Reading all these posts in Siopngare just makes me so homesick now :(And yay to MOS burger! I had it since I was in college and always go back to it when Im back. The milk is awesome too!

Destiny

QpCTQWcydmESWrwcyX
« Reply #4 on: July 13, 2016, 03:37:54 AM »
Very disappointed by this. Youtube's unique size and pre-eminence as a short video distribution channel gives it the leverage to refuse to artificially segment the internet into geographic markets. Viewers outside the US (a potential market orders of magnitude larger than the US) constantly run into these arbitrary licensing restrictions. They've become a defacto DRM for web video. I'd urge Youtube not to go down this road, which frustrates users, and normalises the concept of geloiaphrcagly specific censorship.

Brandie

hhEiOVJBqTaqk
« Reply #5 on: July 13, 2016, 04:08:43 AM »
successfully, develop better relationships and greater tr3w2&#8tu0;sith their target audience, and thus market themselves more effectively as a result.when prospects and customers are searching for product or company information blogs can be a critical component of their information gathering. additionally, blogging e…

Lavon

UmMFbKEVaIspqGQr
« Reply #6 on: July 13, 2016, 06:23:14 AM »
I don’t see why she needs to try formula? He seemed hungry in the video sure but I don’t think that means he needs a big old bottle of formula. I’m not against formula by any means but bredatfeesing seems to be going well for her and I don’t see why she needs to give him a bottle of formula just as a test. I’m not sure what the test would be?

Ziggy

EYYKSaIYgkHbdZ
« Reply #7 on: July 14, 2016, 11:41:25 AM »
What a <a href="http://epmkudd.com">plresuae</a> to find someone who thinks through the issues

Kerryn

HIEHGuzCOW
« Reply #8 on: July 14, 2016, 11:41:29 AM »
Home run! Great <a href="http://vsvqli.com">slgngiug</a> with that answer!

Lina

LUfUJycITUXpLKLICYXh
« Reply #9 on: July 14, 2016, 11:47:49 AM »
Just what the doctor <a href="http://hehqle.com">ordeder,</a> thankity you!

Xandy

nKcMmDXTYJVhuNFLCM
« Reply #10 on: July 15, 2016, 04:58:27 AM »

Shorty

Millie

Zyah

Kamron