Contact Us Follow us on Facebook! Follow us on Twitter!

Author Topic: Rare Street Soul Stories  (Read 27034 times)

Offline silent

• Administrator
  • Soul Seeker
    • Brown Underground
Rare Street Soul Stories
« on: April 08, 2016, 07:59:48 PM »

Rare Street Soul Stories (Lynwood Soul 4)

Ok I've had this CD a couple weeks now but haven't had a chance to listen until today. This is the 4th in the series by Lynwood Soul, entitled "Rare Street Soul Stories". After listening to this one from beginning to end there is only one way to describe this...KILLER!! Best in the series far as I'm concerned. Angel Garcia outdid himself on this one and sets the bar high for other compilations to strive to be! Notable tracks by Vass Corp, Nathan Bartell & The Shandells, Soul Walkers, Lionel Abel, and many more! Killer cuts across the board, very highly recommended pickup!

If you don't have this one yet, or have plans on copping one soon. then you should be ashamed of yourself!

Looking to buy? Try eBay or try contacting Angel Garcia directly on Facebook.

Kriss

Re: Rare Street Soul Stories
« Reply #1 on: May 06, 2016, 08:10:18 PM »

Rare Street Soul Stories (Lynwood Soul 4)

Ok I've had this CD a couple weeks now but haven't had a chance to listen until today. This is the 4th in the series by Lynwood Soul, entitled "Rare Street Soul Stories". After listening to this one from beginning to end there is only one way to describe this...KILLER!! Best in the series far as I'm concerned. Angel Garcia outdid himself on this one and sets the bar high for other compilations to strive to be! Notable tracks by Vass Corp, Nathan Bartell & The Shandells, Soul Walkers, Lionel Abel, and many more! Killer cuts across the board, very highly recommended pickup!

If you don't have this one yet, or have plans on copping one soon. then you should be ashamed of yourself!

Looking to buy? Try eBay or try contacting Angel Garcia directly on Facebook.

" Only  Real Music Like this Can Truely Express Exactly How I Feel" 
Rare street stories is the best  music that is out today.How often do you get some new classics? This music would have went Platinum. The world needs this music now more than ever.

Indian

mUBuWPJApKIvdkY
« Reply #2 on: July 13, 2016, 03:47:11 AM »
Wes,Gary Fox is not the same one that raids your chicken house. He is the one who runs around with the bear as a team of thugs which throws little rabbits in briar patches. Interpol has been looking for these guys for yehaa.Trsnk you for finding him. Can you help us with the bear? :-)cb

Keydrick

WQvcKxfvdS
« Reply #3 on: July 13, 2016, 03:52:09 AM »
that Mussina confounded everybody with his decision. Th7&8#t21a;s probably true, unless you actually read anything about it before today: The beat writers were saying he would retire, the Yankees were saying he would retire, and even Moose was saying near the end of the year that he would probably retire. If this announcement confounds you, you’re lost. But such is the state of the afternoon show on WFAN, where facts shall not be allowed to stand in the way of the host.

Lois

inpQiLniYA
« Reply #4 on: July 13, 2016, 03:52:50 AM »
I’m way into my old lady hands and personality! I hate a lot of things about the modern world, culture, music, ect. So it’s a logical question, to me.thanks for the couomimentYplr school was way fucked, dude.

Liliam

WFVocuhpLRyanCaWqBAk
« Reply #5 on: July 13, 2016, 04:02:54 AM »
Oh, I can’t wait for this Parody. I love Harry Potter and I love Hiw;7lood!I&#821ylm curious which part of history you choose but in any case it will be EPIC! BTW You made parodies about two vampire stories (Twilight&TVD), so mayby it’s time for Buffy: The Vampire Slayer? The Mother of vampire TV series.

Winter

rzEbcsupnGU
« Reply #6 on: July 13, 2016, 05:39:35 AM »
may28Jay Jay    No leí todo, pero quería aclarar que si el término “igualdad de opo#iuntdades&r8221; hubiera sido reemplazado por “mínimo de oportunidades” hubiera anulado toda discusión, dejando en claro off-side a la autora del artículo

Lynn

ITJTwTyCYCpQpuVclMrT
« Reply #7 on: July 13, 2016, 02:13:23 PM »
The answer of an exerpt. Good to hear from you.

Eliza

AQQijuwEIw
« Reply #8 on: July 14, 2016, 11:41:42 AM »
Hey, <a href="http://dgmweunu.com">kilelr</a> job on that one you guys!

Leatrix

TpRNqyEiUpetNq
« Reply #9 on: July 14, 2016, 11:41:50 AM »
Too many <a href="http://ppixanwpcr.com">coltpimenms</a> too little space, thanks!

Queenie

fYCdrxGeNvczeHLbK
« Reply #10 on: July 14, 2016, 11:58:26 AM »
It's a <a href="http://ijfpybcrwh.com">pluresae</a> to find someone who can identify the issues so clearly

Jaylynn

Lakisha

Mahala

Eagle