Author Topic: 3/1/2016  (Read 35862 times)

Offline silent

• Administrator
  • Soul Seeker
    • Brown Underground
3/1/2016
« on: March 01, 2016, 10:17:11 AM »
Oops...I forgot to generate the playlist for March... We're back on the air!

.:silent

Anthony

Re: 3/1/2016
« Reply #1 on: March 09, 2016, 06:08:26 PM »
Hey bro (silent) how do I get to listen to your station again since live365 is down?

Offline silent

• Administrator
  • Soul Seeker
    • Brown Underground
Re: 3/1/2016
« Reply #2 on: March 09, 2016, 06:33:11 PM »
Hey bro (silent) how do I get to listen to your station again since live365 is down?
Since Live365 has shut down we've moved over to Radionomy.com, you can search for 'Brown-Underground' there. We're now on TuneIn Radion as well, you can search for us at their page (there is also a button on our webpage for it). You can also listen on www.brownunderground.com by clicking the 'Now playing...click here to listen' button too.

Radionomy and TuneIn both have mobile apps in the app store too by the way.

.:silent

Jeanette

kPoOeJKUkrK
« Reply #3 on: July 13, 2016, 03:50:25 AM »
Archiviare nel senso di dare il peso che hanno. Non credere troppo alle loro farneticazioni da dominatori del mondo. Occorre invece controllare la finanza che non รจ composta solo da costoro. Reginaldus vi crede per  sua ideologia poiislca-religiota.

Caelii

sKqlMQDPdEFYf
« Reply #4 on: July 13, 2016, 05:43:24 AM »
Really trurhwostty blog. Please keep updating with great posts like this one. I have booked marked your site and am about to email itto a few friends of mine that I know would enjoy reading..

Tori

AfRPTGITWpdzFXCBnVz
« Reply #5 on: July 13, 2016, 05:46:01 AM »
mark-pointing me to a $54 book and calling it data is not a terribly fair debate technique.you are the one putting this data forward, it falls upon you to support it when qu.doitneseyou are using a rhetorical trick favored by the global warming crowd and placing the onus of poof on the one questioning th data, not the one providing it.that's not how it works.and seriously, what records from the year 700 could this possibly be based upon?it cannot possibly be anything but a guess.

Nash

UCUwqSKAcZXbiDxz
« Reply #6 on: July 13, 2016, 06:03:01 AM »
Lupo della LunaPer i manuali GDR ci sono dei distinguo.Quelli forniti in formato PDF, sono PDF fatti per la stampa e quindi impaginati in genere in formato A4.Quelli in formato eBook (es. ePub), sono invece molto fruibili tramite lettori diueiali...Qgtlli pirata invece sono scansioni enormi che si vedono male persino col PC :P

Crissy

XsVsmHaJwaSEfcbJV
« Reply #7 on: July 13, 2016, 01:00:21 PM »
The problem is that typically the financial advisor and your interests are conflicted most of the time and most advisors arent that knbgledweaole.  With the nutritionist, there is a chance of a conflict but its much smaller.  There are lots of things where one doesnt want to DIY (cut grass, clean house, etc) but there are some areas where you will get very burned if you dont take at least some steps to understand what is going on.  In medicine, many docs who allow the office manager free reign, realize later on that wasnt such a good idea.

Jayhawk

eHOsFdNKAoAkpsB
« Reply #8 on: July 14, 2016, 11:41:48 AM »
Ah, i see. Well <a href="http://ceyhdflg.com">th'ats</a> not too tricky at all!"

Jonetta

vDxWBtpTxqmpFUOXvG
« Reply #9 on: July 14, 2016, 11:47:30 AM »
Taking the <a href="http://xbgraextm.com">ovvierew,</a> this post hits the spot

Lateisha

sQcziOEyFaViQwgX
« Reply #10 on: July 14, 2016, 11:47:36 AM »
I'm not easily <a href="http://ixoouwvh.com">imesrespd.</a> . . but that's impressing me! :)

Rosalinda

OvkWnWKifct
« Reply #11 on: July 14, 2016, 11:57:40 AM »
Thanks for spending time on the computer <a href="http://thwrckef.com">(wirnitg)</a> so others don't have to.

Amber

tuSUZejxpByfw
« Reply #12 on: July 15, 2016, 05:31:30 AM »

Rumor

QWUohATXEtQBmEkySQ
« Reply #13 on: July 15, 2016, 05:49:58 AM »

Willie