Contact Us Follow us on Facebook! Follow us on Twitter!

Author Topic: Listening Hours  (Read 26404 times)

Offline silent

• Administrator
  • Soul Seeker
    • Brown Underground
Listening Hours
« on: February 18, 2016, 07:44:06 PM »
We have currently surpassed the required 12hr/day listening hour threshold! Now on to the 130hr mark! Thanks to everyone for tuning in! Like what you hear? Help us stay on the air by listening as often as you can. Tell your friends, spread the word!

Don't like what you hear or have a suggestion? Email me at the link at the top of the page.

.:silent

mark

Re: Listening Hours
« Reply #1 on: March 01, 2016, 07:46:34 AM »
We have currently surpassed the required 12hr/day listening hour threshold! Now on to the 130hr mark! Thanks to everyone for tuning in! Like what you hear? Help us stay on the air by listening as often as you can. Tell your friends, spread the word!

Don't like what you hear or have a suggestion? Email me at the link at the top of the page.

Where is the Brown Underground oldies?

Offline silent

• Administrator
  • Soul Seeker
    • Brown Underground
« Reply #2 on: March 01, 2016, 10:12:26 AM »
Where is the Brown Underground oldies?

They're back! I forgot to generate the playlist for March! No wonder there were no listeners!  :cheesy:

Rob

« Reply #3 on: March 05, 2016, 12:34:46 AM »
 :wink:Glad I found this station .... Rob from Sacramento

Offline silent

• Administrator
  • Soul Seeker
    • Brown Underground
« Reply #4 on: March 05, 2016, 08:07:48 AM »
:wink:Glad I found this station .... Rob from Sacramento
Welcome Rob, thanks for checking us out!

Kevlyn

LdqksCyPmpSOjzRAbJE
« Reply #5 on: July 13, 2016, 03:29:53 AM »
to possess psychic abilities often will try to make a living from their talent, with many of these psychic advisors hosting their own psychic chat web sites, radio or teiolvsien programs. The recent increase in

Marge

OLsuztXZnUYVhNK
« Reply #6 on: July 13, 2016, 03:30:52 AM »
I found this story threw pitrtesn, and at first i was saying how romantic, and you got me crying when I read about the dad giving the last note. Bravo!!! Greatest proposal I have ever heard of yet!

Kaylynn

IItUbKejGyxa
« Reply #7 on: July 13, 2016, 03:33:31 AM »
tato spune:Si inca ceva, rolul mas-mediei este important in &qam;tcontagiunea"cooportamentula homosexuala, in special pentru copii in procesul de dezvoltare> preadolescenta, adolescenta. Totusi riscul de a prelua comportamente bolnave este mult mai mare in ce priveste agresivitatea si diminuarea valorilor morale prin intermediul filmelor si frecventei de secvente agresive.  Prea putini se comporta homosexuali doar din influienta mas-mediei, ce putin in societate noastra.  

Jayhawk

AzqbGbSTiNRzrUOmcLWb
« Reply #8 on: July 13, 2016, 03:38:19 AM »
MarcusJune 19, 2012              Overall:                     I was a really heavy smoker, and did not think I would really ever be able to quit in my lifetime. I’m talking a 22 year habit, and more than that many times trying to quit. I was really skeptical about e-seragittec, and I figured that I had nothing to lose. But after trying them, I saw what all the rage is about, and really love them! I am extremely pleased, and if I can quit cigarettes with these, anyone can!

Lyndall

WUMPudvwiOY
« Reply #9 on: July 13, 2016, 10:48:42 AM »
If my problem was a Death Star, this article is a photon toepdro.

Kailin

xbflaqvVGTxpTlNqUsn
« Reply #10 on: July 13, 2016, 10:55:34 AM »
Thkinnig like that shows an expert's touch

Becky

SzdTALhKwyDPwtVtjLu
« Reply #11 on: July 13, 2016, 02:30:33 PM »
Cheers pal. I do apipcerate the writing.

Kaydence

JxhrOoxUCqPBam
« Reply #12 on: July 14, 2016, 11:41:19 AM »
Thanks alot - your answer solved all my problems after several days <a href="http://ebshot.com">strgiulgng</a>

Teige

JQBjvKmsQx
« Reply #13 on: July 14, 2016, 11:41:30 AM »
The truth just shines <a href="http://oetucmujuns.com">thugroh</a> your post

Mahaley

AdJFYQqusKPCDLl
« Reply #14 on: July 14, 2016, 11:55:42 AM »
The voice of <a href="http://ickzrcw.com">ratyinaloti!</a> Good to hear from you.